RARI DAO Weekly Highlights - September 30, 2024-October 6, 2024

Weekly highlights are back after being out of office last week :slightly_smiling_face:

Weekly Highlights

• RARI recap: Q2 + Q3
  • Upcoming Community Call October 8, 2024 + agenda
  • Delegate Launchpad Cohort III: Application deadline October 4, 2024 @ 11:59PM
  • Ongoing governance discussions

DAO Highlights

What’s next

• Delegate Launchpad Cohort III application deadline October 4, 2024 @ 11:59PM!
  • Community call October 8, 2024 - comment with any topics you would like to discuss!

RARI DAO Resources

6 Likes

Good job everyone and thank you @addie for keeping us updated :slight_smile: let’s keep building the future of RARI Foundation :fire:

4 Likes

We’re coming up to halfway through the Governance Working Group’s term. As this is the first WG and there were several comments around lack of measurable KPIs and poorly defined scope + deliverables it’d be good for us to get an update from the WG on work done and work planned. As far as I can see there’s just been the Code of Conduct completed in this ~1.5 months at a cost to the DAO of ~10k USD worth of $RARI but maybe I’m missing something and would love a chance to hear how it’s going.

2 Likes

I also believe we have 25k ARB now in the treasury, or soon to be in the treasury. I’d like to discuss plans for this and potentially using it to get involved in Arb Governance. For example we are not eligible for this one but in future we should be fully engaging with this sort of initiative on Arbitrum along with any incentive programs such as the recent STIP/LTIPP programs: Proposal [Non-Constitutional] Arbitrum Treasury Token Swap Program - #24 by LuukDAO - Proposals - Arbitrum

4 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion in the community call! Sounds worth a discussion :+1: