RARI DAO: Delegate Statement Template

Instructions

What is a Delegate Statement? Read the Tally doc to learn more!

• Name:

• Wallet address/ENS:

• Tally Profile (How to create your Tally profile):

• What are you most interested in contributing to?:

1. RARI Chain development
    2. Rarible protocol development
    3. RARI DAO governance initiatives
    4. RARI gaming initiatives
    5. RARI SocialFi initiatives
    6. RARI DeFi initiatives
    7. RARI events in person (representing RARI at IRL events)
    8. Other (please specify with a brief description)
  • Please share your motivation, inspirations, and goals for RARI DAO:

• Explain your general governance approach and strategy for balancing community interests:

• Disclose any Conflict(s) of Interest:

3 Likes

Here’s my completed template:

Name: bitblondy

Wallet address/ENS: bitblondy-gov.eth

RARI Foundation Forum username: @bitblondy

Tally Profile: Tally | bitblondy-gov.eth

What are you most interested in contributing to?: RARI Chain development, RARI DAO governance initiatives, RARI events in person

Please share your motivation, inspirations, and goals for RARI DAO: Foster a strong community and ensure good governance within the RARI protocol and RARI chain. I believe in making everyone feel welcome and creating an open space for ideas. Additionally, I aim to support partnerships and contribute to an active and inclusive DAO overall.

Explain your general governance approach and strategy for balancing community interests: I’m*** committed to well-balanced discussions, being an active contributor in the forum, questioning proposals for their potential impact, and ensuring they align with the RARI DAO constitution.*

Disclose any Conflict(s) of Interest: n/a

1 Like

Here is the Delegate Statement for StableLab:

• Name: StableLab

• Wallet address/ENS: stablelab.eth (0xecc2a9240268bc7a26386ecb49e1befca2706ac9)

• Tally Profile: Tally | StableLab

• What are you most interested in contributing to?: RARI Chain development, Rarible protocol development, RARI DAO governance initiatives, RARI events in person.

• Please share your motivation, inspirations, and goals for RARI DAO: Rari DAO is focused on building a web3 platform for artists. We chose to be delegates for Rari DAO to support the decentralization and growth of NFT marketplaces. With reliable governance, Rari DAO will be able to scale sustainably. We choose to play a key role in turning Rari DAO’s vision into reality.

• Explain your general governance approach and strategy for balancing community interests: As delegates, we actively participate in governance discussions providing feedback to ensure governance proposals meet the highest quality standards and DAO funds are used in a sensible way. We aim to make the Rari DAO self-sustainable and grow to support artists in the web3 ecosystem.

• Disclose any Conflict(s) of Interest: We currently have an agreement with the Rari Foundation in which we get paid to contribute to Rari DAO’s governance activity.