INFORMATION BELOW IS A TEMPLATTE. PLEASE REPLACE WITH YOUR COPY! Note also: the sections below can be changed according to your needs, please use your judgement. Some proposals that DO NOT follow the suggested format might also be submitted, but the chances of passing increase by following guidelines below:
- We prefer milestone-based payments as we believe it provides the right incentive for teams to build; however, the funding format is flexible depending on the project (e.g. upfront, quarter etc.)
- Any new project and teams will be defaulted to milestone based funding for accountability
In this section, include a high level overview of your proposal. What is your initiative? Why should people fund you? Try to stay brief.
Problem / Opportunity
What problem or opportunity are you looking to solve?
Funding Milestones and Payments
Note: Proposers should deliver on something before asking for payment, which is a common practice in other DAO communities like Yearn. What is delivered as a first milestone is flexible and will depend on the project! This could include: designs, a demo, a detailed execution plan, etc.
Milestones & payments:
- Phase 1: description of Phase 1 deliverables + payment amount in $USD + delivery DATE
- Phase 2: description of Phase 2 deliverables + payment amount in $USD + delivery DATE
Total payment: $USD, complete upon delivery of phases. The first milestone should have a maximum amount of funding of $10K. Each subsequent deliverable should have a maximum amount of $20K to ensure teams are help accountable. Higher amounts are possible for teams with track records, but it should be more challenging to pass these proposals.
Payments will be made to the following Ethereum address: 0x2a91Dd1AA4D55582928F84b685390945
We consider ourselves independent contractors of the Rarible DAO and will report taxes accordingly. Forms W8-BEN and W9 will be filled out accordingly before funds get distributed to our team. [this is a requirement]
Use of funds
Funds will be used to hire a designer, and pay myself to work 10 hours / week for managing the project [replace with your text!]
What is your business model? This is important if Rarible or the Rarible ecosystem will need to pay for your services after funding.
Note that all software produced should be open source with MIT license.
- Person A: Engineer. Here is a link to their Linkedin. They have been active is so and so community for 3 years, and have a great track record.
- Person B: Designer. Here is a link to their Linkedin. They currently work for Google, here are examples of their work: [link]
- Person C: developer. Here is a link to their Linkedin and Github.
The contact person for this project will be Person A. Their contact information is personA@gmail.com and their Discord handle is #3433Person A
How long has your team worked together? What other projects have you worked on?
Our project will attend weekly community calls, and provide updates on our milestones as we make progress. In the event that we can’t fulfil our commitment, funds will be returned to Rarible DAO. We will also work with community members to ensure updates are distributed through the Rarible communication channels. [update and adjust accordingly!]
Note: we expect all teams to attend community calls
Why should Rarible DAO fund this?
What is the benefit to RARI token holders? How will this help grow the ecosystem, or bring value to them? Make you last pitch here!
Useful Links & Media
Add anything that might be relevant to the reader! Links, demos, videos, etc.