NF Money Funding Application

NF MONEY

Fiat Currency is a joke, but we use it and because we give it value, it works. NF Money is a limited artwork in which the value of the art overcomes the actual value of say the precious stone or the dollar bill or a precious metal.

Problem / Opportunity

Art to be expressed in the form of things of value but those values can be applied to something else entirely, our art gives you art in which the value exceeds the face.

Funding Milestones and Payments

As of now our first collection has been released The Dollar Bill, the future, or what is next is our Gold collection, Followed by the Diamond Collection.

Milestones & payments:

• Phase 1: Dollar Bill Collection and Release for sale. Aug 19th 2021. 5k USD
  • Phase 2: Gold collection and release for sale September 20th 2021 10k USD
  • Phase 3: Diamond Collection and release for sale, Promotion Campaign November 21st 2021 20k USD

Total payment: $35k USD, Total amount for all Phases.

Payments will be made to the following Ethereum address: 0xD734C74D9a5e558eFfDB23F6aBb1e478bB8949d9

We consider ourselves independent contractors of the Rarible DAO and will report taxes accordingly. Forms W8-BEN and W9 will be filled out accordingly before funds get distributed to our team.

Use of funds

Funds will be used To hire a Designer, To promote the NFT’s and to license.

It will be used to setup an office and buy equipment for production of the NFT.

It will also be used to pay Designers and leaders as well as engineers for their work.

Business Model

After The sale and funding we believe that the community and ecosystem we are building through royalties will be fully sustainable and continue to thrive so as to use those funds to continue the work, and future projects.

Team Members

• Socrates Oteo, Lead Engineer, Working on all original projects, Team developer, and Leader
  • Paloma Martinez , Lead Designer, In Charge of all the lead design on the NFT’s and idea development.

The contact person for this project will be Socrates Oteo. Contact them at nfmonies@gmail.com

Our Team has been working on the project for 3 months now planning and developing ideas.

Accountability

Our Team is based on full transparency and will give weekly updates as well as invoices for funds being spent and used for current projects

Weekly calls and emails entailing our milestones and what is currently being worked on.

Why should Rarible DAO fund this?

This will only be Rarible exclusive, meaning it will add the community and overall value of on the Rarible marketplace, members are sure to see their returns on their investments.

Useful Links & Media

Contact at nfmonies@gmail.com, and Twitter: @money_nf

Curious, do you have a proof of concept out? Also I can’t find your twitter account, would you mind linking please?

Thank you!

https://rarible.com/token/0xd07dc4262bcdbf85190c01c996b4c06a461d2430:674451?

This is the link to the first NFT it’s still very new but I’m looking to get better design production and 3D Effects, it’s very exciting to me as I believe fully that NFT and Cryptocurrency is the future,

Sorry you couldn’t find me on Twitter

My user is NF Money or @money_nf

1 Like

Rarible – Create, sell or collect digital items secured with #blockchain?

This is the link to the first NFT it’s still very new but I’m looking to get better design production and 3D Effects, it’s very exciting to me as I believe fully that NFT and Cryptocurrency is the future,

Sorry you couldn’t find me on Twitter

My user is NF Money or @money_nf