The committee consists of 4 members, with 3 out of 4 votes needed for a grant to be approved.
Two members will be appointed by the RARI Foundation, and two by the community via the poll at the bottom of this post (to be added once voting opens Nov 2. The poll will be public and only verified votes will count for qualified candidates).
The RARI Foundation proposes the following two members:
- Jana Bertram, Head of Strategy RARI Foundation
- Alexander Salnikov, co-founder of Rarible
For the two community-appointed seats, ALL applicants shall apply on this thread, and the community will vote via poll on their 2 appointments (to be added once voting opens Nov 2 and only verified votes will count for qualified candidates).
- Applications open: Oct 26
- Voting period: Nov 2-15 (EOD)
- Selection Announcement: Nov 16
Thanks for your interest in becoming a RARI Foundation Grants Committee member! We are excited to work with the community on the selection process as we continue to mature governance.
Please read the requirements below to ensure your application is complete upon submission.
The goal is to assemble an engaged grants committee dedicated to actively reviewing every grant submission and funding ecosystem-aligned projects building or contributing to the Rarible protocol.
To submit your application, please share in the forum thread below:
- Short delegate bio and motivation for applying
- Just a few sentences about you and why you want to serve on the committee!
- What inspires you about the Ecosystem Grants Fund in general, and particularly the grants portion?
- What is your vision for the grants committee?
- Relevant experience
- What makes you qualified to become a committee member and help in the grant decision making process?
- Have you received a web3 grant previously? What learnings would you like to see implemented to shape an amazing grants experience for grantees?
If you qualify for a grants committee seat, you can expect to be invited to bi-weekly meetings to review grants applications, and will be asked to use a hard wallet for voting on grant recipients via the multisig the RARI Foundation will set up for this purpose.
POLL LIVE UNTIL NOV 15 EOD
- This is a public poll and only verified votes will count for qualified candidates.
- Please cast 2 votes for 2 committee members.
- The 2 applicants with the most votes will be selected.
- The poll will be updated with individual applicants after submissions are in and the voting period opens Nov 2.